Thursday, March 3, 2011

A Good Day...

Sweetie and I got our oversize scale delivered today!  It has a remote display, 8 user memory, remembers the last 10 weigh ins and allows each use to set a goal weight.  And you know what the best part is??  It keeps track of how much you still need to lose to reach your goal!!!  NO MORE MATH!!  :-D

I am down .8lb since the dr. visit.  My blood sugar was 191 this morning.  We went out for breakfast and I had a veggie omelet, wheat toast, 1/2 cinnamon roll and coffee.  I waited until almost 1:00 before getting lunch; by then I was feeling shaky.  I thought it would be a good idea to check my blood sugar...76!!!  Somewhat scary.  I drank a few sips of Dr. K, ate my ham & cheese sandwich (on wheat bread) and baked cheese puffs.  I guess the glucovance is kicking in!

No comments:

Post a Comment