Thursday, April 7, 2011

I have met the enemy...and she is Puffy!

I feel like a big balloon today; I'm retaining so much water, I should be regulated under the Clean Water Act!  Seriously, I can't get my wedding rings on.  I took an extra diuretic that I take for blood pressure and am downing a Buc-ee's big ol' mug of Peach Tea flavored water (sugar-free, btw).  I plan to down several more before lunch.

Lunch will consist of an Atkins shake and snack bar.  I have got to jumpstart some weightloss here or I will be seriously bummed.  I had a shake for breakfast, too.  If I can get some of this water weight off, I will be able to move around easier.  My plan is to take the dogs for a walk during lunch, once I finish the shake and snack bar.

Dinner will be a salad; greens, chopped apples, seasoning, bacon bits,  some cheese, dried cranberries or dried cherries and some toasted pecans.

Wish me luck!

FatGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment